Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00 MST
What is covered under this policy?
- Death from any activity in any country (Excluding suicide in the first two years)
What’s included with this policy?
- A lump sum tax-free death benefit that will be paid to your loved ones in the event that you, unfortunately, passed away
- A fixed-rate for the term that you select and guaranteed renewability (meaning you can renew the policy once your term is finished regardless of what happens to your health)
- 30-day grace period for missed payments
- 10-day free look period to cancel and get all your premiums back
- Cancel anytime after that without fees or penalties
What isn’t covered under this policy?
- Suicide in the first two years of the policy (this is industry standard), however, your premiums paid would be returned if this did occur
Are there any reasons it won’t pay?
- Besides suicide in the first two years, the only other main reason an insurance company can deny a claim is for lying on your application
- Intentionally leaving out information or blatantly lying on your application can give the insurance company a reason to deny your claim
- Ensure that you read through each question carefully and answer them truthfully
- If you are unsure about any of the questions don’t hesitate to schedule a meeting with our team to ensure you completely understand them